Enrollment at SQL University.net is a 2-step process:
- Sign up to become a student.
Use the Registration Page to create a Student Account at SQL University.net. You will be asked for:
- Your first and last name
- An email address (must be valid)
- Your country of residence
- A login name (you will pick this name)
- A password (you will create this)
Your email address must be a valid address that you can receive email through. Class and test information will go to this address.
- Subscribe (enroll) in one or more courses.
Using your login name and password, go to the Course Catalog and select a course. On the course description page, click on the "Subscribe" button. You will be prompted to pay for the course at this time.